School Adoption Report
- On account of the 75th Independence Day celebrations, cultural and awareness programmes were conducted by the NSS wing of Nirmala College for Women in the adopted school, CMC, Town Hall, Coimbatore on 05.08.2022.
- In commemoration with the celebration of 75th Independence Day the PG & Research Department of history organized a “Photo Exhibition of Freedom Fighters” on 05.08.2022. The exhibition was an eye opener to this generation to understand the valor and terrorism shown by the unsung heros of Indian Freedom movement. The exhibition also shed some light on the selfless service rendered by the freedom fighters for the independence of our nation. The exhibition was well organized and highly beneficial to the student community.
- On 10.6.2022 the Physical balance instrument used by the chemistry and physics departments have been donated by Nirmala College for Women to the Chief Educational Officer Ms.Geetha for the benefit of the students studying in different Government Schools of Coimbatore District in the presence of the District Collector, Dr.Sameeran.
- The PG and Research Department of Mathematics (Aided) organized a drawing competition on the theme “EMBRACE THE EARTH” on 20th June 2022 at Government Higher Secondary School, Alandurai.
- The Department of Mathematics (Aided) organized an Extension Activity on 20th June 2022 at Government Higher Secondary School, Alandurai. On behalf of our College 240 notebooks were distributed to the children of class 8 as a token of our love towards them.
- MOU signed with the affiliated colleges of Bharathiar University and the various Government Schools adopted by the respective colleges on 29.6.2022